My bad

JoshB

Before I get banned or have my IP sent to a weird website lol This is Birdman37/BamaBoyJosh, I'm just jumping on here to say I'm sorry for any hostile things I said or personal attacks I made. There were a lot of things said on here that I do not agree with - and honestly thought were reprehensible (and looking around very briefly, I still do lol) - but I should never have taken it as far as I did. This has been a very shit year for me and my family, I got COVID and was hospitalized for a few weeks and am just now getting off the oxygen (two months later), my dad was on a vent for two months and is having to relearn how to do simple tasks (not to mention he now has Parkinsons) and we buried my mom last month (also COVID). I'm trying really hard to put more positive out there than negative. I had came to this site since I was in high school and I wanted to at least pop on here and say that I'm sorry.

* EDIT * The weird username was supposed to be a tip off to @TerryP lol to at least let me message him if he had to approve the account.

Before I get banned or have my IP sent to a weird website lol This is Birdman37/BamaBoyJosh, I'm just jumping on here to say I'm sorry for any hostile things I said or personal attacks I made. There were a lot of things said on here that I do not agree with - and honestly thought were reprehensible (and looking around very briefly, I still do lol) - but I should never have taken it as far as I did. This has been a very shit year for me and my family, I got COVID and was hospitalized for a few weeks and am just now getting off the oxygen (two months later), my dad was on a vent for two months and is having to relearn how to do simple tasks (not to mention he now has Parkinsons) and we buried my mom last month (also COVID). I'm trying really hard to put more positive out there than negative. I had came to this site since I was in high school and I wanted to at least pop on here and say that I'm sorry.

* EDIT * The weird username was supposed to be a tip off to @TerryP lol to at least let me message him if he had to approve the account.

Sorry to hear about your issues Josh. Sounds awful!

Personally I've missed having your banter and perspective on the site, even though most of the time we disagree! :ROFLMAO:

In regards to your previous issues on the site, I personally never felt like you were much more negative or disrespectful than anyone was towards you... It's been a while... Certainly would think most can move on.

Hope times get better for you... Regardless, good to see you back on the site. RTR

Thanks for the kind words from most of you but let me reiterate this isn't me trying to beg to be "let back in" or something. I genuinely wanted to attempt to make good - no matter how I felt about certain things - with people on here that I had it out with - especially Terry and a few others - considering how long I had been posting on here. Yes, like 11 said, I do miss the Alabama talk for sure but I'm 100% okay if Terry or any of the other MODs wanted to send me back into the online shadow realm lol I just wanted to at least say my piece to everyone. So, again I apologize for any of the personal attacks and letting things spiral. Roll Tide.

Sorry to hear about your issues Josh. Sounds awful!

Personally I've missed having your banter and perspective on the site, even though most of the time we disagree! :ROFLMAO:

In regards to your previous issues on the site, I personally never felt like you were much more negative or disrespectful than anyone was towards you... It's been a while... Certainly would think most can move on.

Hope times get better for you... Regardless, good to see you back on the site. RTR
No one likes you. :p

Thanks for the kind words from most of you but let me reiterate this isn't me trying to beg to be "let back in" or something. I genuinely wanted to attempt to make good - no matter how I felt about certain things - with people on here that I had it out with - especially Terry and a few others - considering how long I had been posting on here. Yes, like 11 said, I do miss the Alabama talk for sure but I'm 100% okay if Terry or any of the other MODs wanted to send me back into the online shadow realm lol I just wanted to at least say my piece to everyone. So, again I apologize for any of the personal attacks and letting things spiral. Roll Tide.
Nothing wrong with being honest to yourself, Josh.

I can dig for all of your post...rather not, to merge. JoshB sounds good to me...I'll change the username when you read this.

Welcome back! Any disagreements we have had are long gone, water under the bridge. To be honest, I don’t know if we ever had one. At my age, I can walk into a room and forget why I went in there.😂
My prayers to you and your family as you and your Dad recover from COVID and my sincerest condolences on the passing of your mom.

Back
Top Bottom