| FTBL Meg Ingram

SJB

I just wanted to pass along that Meg Ingram passed away this morning. Meg had been in so much pain that the doctors had induced a coma. Earlier this week, she was brought out of the coma. She was able to see the Alabama cheerleaders one last time, and she was presented with her diploma. Her parents are wonderful people, and they, as well as Meg, have been such an example of courage and character to all of us in their neighborhood. Prayers for her family during this difficult time would be sincerely appreciated. Meg has touched so many lives in North Alabama with her courage and determination. She has everyone's utmost respect. May God Bless.

SJB said:
I just wanted to pass along that Meg Ingram passed away this morning. Meg had been in so much pain that the doctors had induced a coma. Earlier this week, she was brought out of the coma. She was able to see the Alabama cheerleaders one last time, and she was presented with her diploma. Her parents are wonderful people, and they, as well as Meg, have been such an example of courage and character to all of us in their neighborhood. Prayers for her family during this difficult time would be sincerely appreciated. Meg has touched so many lives in North Alabama with her courage and determination. She has everyone's utmost respect. May God Bless.

May God comfort the Ingram family. I will remember them all in prayer.

May Meg's courage and determination remain an inspiration for others during difficult times.

Prayers for the family
angel.gif

Wow, I didn't realize until yesterday that she was still in college. I had no idea that she cheered as recently as last year. I can't even imagine what her parents and family are going through. God bless them and give them the comfort and strength they'll need. I'm so sad for them. :(

I read this the other day and have passed this info along to everyone that I knew would pray for her family and friends.

My thoughts are with them as well.

Back
Top Bottom