| BSB/SB Mason Miller throwing 104mph😳

Hell, it takes a second to watch that pitch on video.
I don't think I saw it either. That was a BB. Reminds me of a story of years gone by. There was a kid in Parrish Alabama that was a sidearm pitcher that reached some extreme velocity but was wild as hell. Batting against him in one of the big Cordova/Parrish rivalry games of yore and he hit me in the head right above the ear. Coach came out and asked me if I was o.k. and if could I run the bases, I gave him a thumbs up and proceeded to 1st base. They had to come out to right field and bring me back to the dugout. 😬 😁

Last edited:
I don't think I saw it either. That was a BB. Reminds me of a story of years gone by. There was a kid in Parrish Alabama that was a sidearm pitcher that reached some extreme velocity but was wild as hell. Batting against him in one of the big Cordova/Parrish rivalry games of yore and he hit me in the head right above the ear. Coach came out and asked me if I was o.k. and if could I run the bases, I gave him a thumbs up and proceeded to 1st base. They had to come out to right field and bring me back to the dugout. 😬 😁
I faced a guy like that from Decatur. He was in the '90's. Coach told me, "just stick your bat out, hold it firm, and let the pitch do the rest." It worked...ball out of the infield, run to 1st.

Back
Top Bottom