| FTBL Looks like Bama/Houston could be offensive shootout

Bamalee1

Verified Member
Houston at 2-2 and averaging over 34 points a game, and scored 27 on Oregon up there in Eugene.
We might want to have our offensive guns loaded early, and our defense needs to be on the stick.Could be an edge of the seat nail biter if we aint careful.

Forgive me, but I don't like the thought of an offensive shootout on Sat. Now, if it's Alabama doing the shooting then it's a different story. Lately all we've done is shoot blanks. :?

BamaJay73 said:
If Bama can put up 41 on Arkansas, they can do the same against Houston. They have no D. Bama will win this one easy.

I agree about us putting up the points, however, Arkansas has a very one dimentional offense and scored a ton on us, which would imply that Houston should be able to as well, therefore: A shootout is what I'm expecting, with us winning on talent in the end.

DustyG said:
BamaJay73 said:
If Bama can put up 41 on Arkansas, they can do the same against Houston. They have no D. Bama will win this one easy.

I agree about us putting up the points, however, Arkansas has a very one dimentional offense and scored a ton on us, which would imply that Houston should be able to as well, therefore: A shootout is what I'm expecting, with us winning on talent in the end.

I think Bama's D will rise to the occasion. They looked good against FSU IMO.

Back
Top Bottom