| FTBL JJ to linebacker

rolltyroll said:
Daddy said he heard it on AM 690, but I just asked him about it again and he said that even though the guy on there said this, he has not been able to find anything anywhere supporting this statement, much like the rest of us. Sorry if I offended anyone on here...I was just excited and guess I should have waited until it was out on the forums or something :oops:

A forum is for "rumours" and such. It's fine that you posted it.

Tider 27 said:
rolltyroll said:
Daddy said he heard it on AM 690, but I just asked him about it again and he said that even though the guy on there said this, he has not been able to find anything anywhere supporting this statement, much like the rest of us. Sorry if I offended anyone on here...I was just excited and guess I should have waited until it was out on the forums or something :oops:

Well, not always...

RULE #5 - Disputed information may be deleted. You may ask the board for a rumor confirmation, but posting something that your sister’s, best friend’s, boyfriend said about a player will probably go in the trash. Also, blogs are NOT credible sources for rumors.

Porterhouse said:
Tider 27 said:
rolltyroll said:

Well, not always...

RULE #5 - Disputed information may be deleted. You may ask the board for a rumor confirmation, but posting something that your sister’s, best friend’s, boyfriend said about a player will probably go in the trash. Also, blogs are NOT credible sources for rumors.

Well I stand extremely corrected. Even more so because I'm staff. :oops: :lol:

I wasn't offended, didn't mean for it to look that way.
Most of the radio and TV sports shows and casters in the state, and country for that matter, have lost all credibility in my eyes.
I receive anything they report with skepticism;
if its not from one of a few places and seems to truthfully be from the UofA, I just wait it out until it fades away or Bama verifies it.

T7

Back
Top Bottom