| FTBL Jamarcus Russell Continues To Screw Up

Crtuneman

Jamarcus Russell got fired as a volunteer coach at his high school alma mater. Apparently he hit some local businessman up for a donation to the program, Williamson High in Mobile. He got a check for $74K and promptly deposited it and withdrew it. This dude is a major loser. I feel sorry for him but wow. He needs to get off that purple drank.

Jamarcus Russell Fired

Jamarcus Russell got fired as a volunteer coach at his high school alma mater. Apparently he hit some local businessman up for a donation to the program, Williamson High in Mobile. He got a check for $74K and promptly deposited it and withdrew it. This dude is a major loser. I feel sorry for him but wow. He needs to get off that purple drank.

Jamarcus Russell Fired
There's a lot of irony here.

A street drug, labeled "Lean," and then you look at what shape he's in today.

Jamarcus Russell Fired
A fool and his money.... I mean the guy made $36 million and he's stealing comparative chump change. Makes you wonder how many of these kids with nil money will have any left after college. Seems like a trust with a designated amount per year at least until they graduate would be better for them. Along with it paying the taxes for them. Surely Alabama and similar schools are at least providing accountant services for them.

A fool and his money.... I mean the guy made $36 million and he's stealing comparative chump change. Makes you wonder how many of these kids with nil money will have any left after college. Seems like a trust with a designated amount per year at least until they graduate would be better for them. Along with it paying the taxes for them. Surely Alabama and similar schools are at least providing accountant services for them.

There are going to be so really tragic stories coming out of NIL cause once the playing ends. The boosters will end support. Period.

There are going to be so really tragic stories coming out of NIL cause once the playing ends. The boosters will end support. Period.

I saw a clip on Instagram the other day where they had Jaime Ffrench interviewing other camp attendees on what they are going to buy/already bought with their first NIL check. Shaking my head when they are talking about buying grills, Audemars Piguet watches, Bentleys, everything. NOW, that doesn't mean they will, but the mentality like that will cost a few of them.

I saw a clip on Instagram the other day where they had Jaime Ffrench interviewing other camp attendees on what they are going to buy/already bought with their first NIL check. Shaking my head when they are talking about buying grills, Audemars Piguet watches, Bentleys, everything. NOW, that doesn't mean they will, but the mentality like that will cost a few of them.
Ya see, there's where my questions begin. Who the hell wears a watch today? Why? I'd have to go count...but I'll wager I have more than a dozen watches. I haven't worn one in ...geez, years. Again, why?

Now, granted. Half of the time, I don't know what time it is. I can tell you without looking it's getting close to noon because I'm a little hungry. That's about all I care about...

Self introspection time here ... I've, literally, turned the clock off. Outside of my mothers doctor appts...I can't think of one thing in my life that operates on a "clock." Oh, wait, cooking times. There's one.

Ya see, there's where my questions begin. Who the hell wears a watch today? Why? I'd have to go count...but I'll wager I have more than a dozen watches. I haven't worn one in ...geez, years. Again, why?

Now, granted. Half of the time, I don't know what time it is. I can tell you without looking it's getting close to noon because I'm a little hungry. That's about all I care about...

Self introspection time here ... I've, literally, turned the clock off. Outside of my mothers doctor appts...I can't think of one thing in my life that operates on a "clock." Oh, wait, cooking times. There's one.
Great problem to have isn't it. When my youngest has school I have to set alarms but since I retired I'm doing good to know what day it is much less the time.

Great problem to have isn't it. When my youngest has school I have to set alarms but since I retired I'm doing good to know what day it is much less the time.
This is where it gets bad...

I wouldn't know it was a Wednesday until I looked outside and see garbage carts on the street. I haven't had a "schedule" since Covid. I really didn't have one before it hit. I can tell you what's going to be published on the 7th in our gun magazine...but I have no clue what day of the week that is.

It's'weird thinking about this, this morning. Seriously, never thought about the subject until this morning. It reminds me of people speeding while driving only to be at the same stop light when I get there.

This is where it gets bad...

I wouldn't know it was a Wednesday until I looked outside and see garbage carts on the street. I haven't had a "schedule" since Covid. I really didn't have one before it hit. I can tell you what's going to be published on the 7th in our gun magazine...but I have no clue what day of the week that is.

It's'weird thinking about this, this morning. Seriously, never thought about the subject until this morning. It reminds me of people speeding while driving only to be at the same stop light when I get there.
I gave my dad a hard time about not even knowing the day but now that I'm there you find out how freeing that is. I never want to go back to a daily schedule. I look at the stoplight a little differently though, I always think if I or they would've gone a little faster they might have beaten it. I like to get where I'm going but really have nothing to do when I get there. My wife is working on getting me to appreciate the trip and not the destination but dumbass drivers just make it hard for me to do.

I gave my dad a hard time about not even knowing the day but now that I'm there you find out how freeing that is. I never want to go back to a daily schedule. I look at the stoplight a little differently though, I always think if I or they would've gone a little faster they might have beaten it. I like to get where I'm going but really have nothing to do when I get there. My wife is working on getting me to appreciate the trip and not the destination but dumbass drivers just make it hard for me to do.
This goes back to the thread about driving. It's to a point of "why?"

IE: I was boiling some shrimp earlier today and realized I was out of ketchup for the sauce. To get in the car, drive, park, and go in...10 minutes with the stop signs and all that. On my bike? Five. I don't pay attention to stop signs. I don't have to park. And I'm still outside, goofing off, if you will.

This thread is getting derailed like a train in Muscatine County. But I don't really care. 🙃

This goes back to the thread about driving. It's to a point of "why?"

IE: I was boiling some shrimp earlier today and realized I was out of ketchup for the sauce. To get in the car, drive, park, and go in...10 minutes with the stop signs and all that. On my bike? Five. I don't pay attention to stop signs. I don't have to park. And I'm still outside, goofing off, if you will.

This thread is getting derailed like a train in Muscatine County. But I don't really care. 🙃
We bike everywhere in Key West but most towns we've traveled to are just not set up for biking so we don't even bring them anymore just pick them up when we head down to the keys.

We bike everywhere in KeyWest but most towns we've traveled to are just not set up for biking so we don't even bring them anymore just pick them up when we head down to the keys.
That's cool. I think it's about $3 on the Express to get downtown to the office. They have bike racks on the buses. Now, my access to CARTA is paid for. It takes roughly three minutes to get to the stop, a second to put my bike on the rack, and I'm dropped off about an 1/8th of a mile from the office. BUT...not having to be there gives the freedom to ride the streets of downtown Charleston.

I've mentioned place to eat with @It Takes Eleven for years. About all of those...my bike was outside. You'll get this.

It's just easy.

On the same note...I posted a video the other day about the North trail at Wannamaker. That's about three miles from the house...the trail I ran into a tree.

I didn't today. Came pretty 'effin close.

Nope but there is the first game of the season and kickoff times for each game.
Okay.

Football, on a Saturday, kicks off around seven, maybe eight, in the morning.

You know how much people hate HOA's? My neighbors know, "don't do yard work on Saturday's." Literally. There's a senior officiar (don't know his rank) that lives two doors down...bought an electric mower so he cut cut his yard on Saturday. No. I'm not making this up. (It's a nice Ryobi..really quiet. Lightweight as compared to my Honda.)

Back to the subject...

IF this past June didn't tell you, "there is no off season." Dude. What did they land? 10?

That's cool. I think it's about $3 on the Express to get downtown to the office. They have bike racks on the buses. Now, my access to CARTA is paid for. It takes roughly three minutes to get to the stop, a second to put my bike on the rack, and I'm dropped off about an 1/8th of a mile from the office. BUT...not having to be there gives the freedom to ride the streets of downtown Charleston.

I've mentioned place to eat with @It Takes Eleven for years. About all of those...my bike was outside. You'll get this.

It's just easy.

On the same note...I posted a video the other day about the North trail at Wannamaker. That's about three miles from the house...the trail I ran into a tree.

I didn't today. Came pretty 'effin close.
If it were just me I'd still bring one and bike more but 5 of us, too many bikes to throw on busses. Dually stays parked majority of the time we're in the keys.

Back
Top Bottom