| FTBL It's that time in the 3 year cycle again

rolltyroll

Verified Member
Ok, we all know that every three years since 1993 Alabama has had a 10 win season.The question is, will they do it again this year, despite reloading the entire wide recieving core?
Here is my early perspective:
Clemson L by 7 (too much to learn in too little time)
Tulane W by 31(pull away in 2nd half)
W.KY W by 45(run up and down the field at will)
@Ark W by 3(game winning FG by Tiffin with :18 to go)
@UGA L by 10(D holds out but O is shut down)
UKY L by 3 (tough 3 game stretch gets best of us)
MISS W by 7(Nutt gives scare,D comes up big)
@TENN W by 14(they wont ever come close again)
ARK ST W by 21(pull it out late,lookin ahead to LSU)
@LSU L by 7(Miles final triumph bc of talent)
MSU W by 3(first Off TD in 4 years wins it late)
AUB W by 20(7 yrs of wrath poured out on Tubby)
Final prediction:(8-4,5-3)

i dont see us losing to UK at home. not saying that it couldnt happen, but i dont think it will. and as we near the opener, im feeling more and more optimistic about clemson. we CAN win this game!

bamafan said:
i dont see us losing to UK at home. not saying that it couldnt happen, but i dont think it will. and as we near the opener, im feeling more and more optimistic about clemson. we CAN win this game!

I think alot of it depends on that first game. If we come out and take control of that game then the sky is the limit this year. Even if we don't win just standing toe to toe with them and playing better than we did against FSU could be big.

That being said if we get blown out in that game it could be a long year. I still don't see us having that much trouble with Arky and UK.

I don't understand the UK or Arky comments. They both lost a ton of players. I personally see Arkansas being a wreck this year.

Losing to Kentucky? AT HOME?!!! They LOST A LOT of talent. Do not see that happening. Arkansas, they have also lost a lot. No D2 in the backfield. Pretty much new everything for them. Bama never gets decent calls in orange country so dunno 'bout that win against Tenn. MSU will not even be close this year, IMHO. Bama takes out some frustration on them too. The rest could fall into place. The Clemson game is a toss up atm. They are green on the line and that could help our D. They have a DL out of NC (a freshmen) that is a beast. Fast as anything you have ever seen at DE. I watch their spring game. O will have to account for him on pass plays.

Bama can beat anyone on the schedule. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom