| FTBL Is Ole Miss as good as I think they are? (MERGED TOPICS)

"I think everybody should take the attitude that we're working to be a champion, that we want to be a champion in everything that we do. Every choice, every decision, everything we do every day, we want to be a champion."
Nick Saban

Argo said:
I'm as calm as I possibly can be. For whatever reason, I'm not even a little worried about this game. I even tried to make myself a little worried watching all the upsets from last week, and still couldn't do it.

Argo I am the same as you on this one. I am just not that worried.

tidenumber1 said:
Argo said:
I'm as calm as I possibly can be. For whatever reason, I'm not even a little worried about this game. I even tried to make myself a little worried watching all the upsets from last week, and still couldn't do it.

Argo I am the same as you on this one. I am just not that worried.

Good! You guys are making me feel better this morning. :D

reger60 said:
I think Old Miss may be the most dangerous opponent remaining on the schedule.

I think this a very, very scary game.

dittos and more dittos.

when you look at Ole Miss, you see that they could easily be undefeated so far.

Loss #1: in the final seconds, the refs made a terrible pass interference call against a Miss DB that put Wake into field goal range to win the game.

Loss #2: in the final minutes of the game, an Ole Miss ballcarrier was approaching the endzone but was miraculously stripped of the ball before he crossed the goal line. that touchdown (and PAT) in the final moments of the game would have given Ole Miss a one-point victory.

Loss #3: again another close game marked by Miss's 3 turnovers, one of which was a fumble by Snead returned for a S.Car touchdown. another turnover was an interception in Ole Miss's final drive.

we will lose this game if Wilson and Co cannot provide a consistent passing threat. Ole Miss is too good on offense for us to expect to hold them to 14 points like we held Kentucky.

Argo said:

My thoughts exactly. :shock: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom