| FTBL I'm callin' BULL$****!

• Thread starter imported_porkchop
  • Start date
I

imported_porkchop

Did you guys just see that spot for VaTech during the game just now!? OMG!!!

Brandon Ore gets hit in the backfield, falls at the LOS, rolls forward for 2 yards and they give him the first down!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I trust NCAA refs. :roll:

Must have been an SEC crew with money riding on the game calling this one. :evil:

Didn't have to cj. Kansas converted the first down and kneeled it on the one yard line. That's probably more sportsmanship than Beamer's bunch would have displayed too.

I like to see class like that at the end of the game by taking a knee. I could have done without the interview with the MVP at the end. "I felt like Deion"? Just take the trophy, praise your team and coaching staff, and show a little class.

cj6891 said:
I like to see class like that at the end of the game by taking a knee. I could have done without the interview with the MVP at the end. "I felt like Deion"? Just take the trophy, praise your team and coaching staff, and show a little class.

Old people are never happy! :roll: :wink:

BamaHero said:
cj6891 said:

Now thats just mean. I would have witty retort but I have to go drink my Ensure before bed. :D

cj6891 said:
BamaHero said:
cj6891 said:

Now thats just mean. I would have witty retort but I have to go drink my Ensure before bed. :D

I had to google Ensure because I didn't know what it was. But it actually looks pretty good!

:arrow: http://ensure.com/

BamaHero said:
cj6891 said:
BamaHero said:
cj6891 said:

I had to google Ensure because I didn't know what it was. But it actually looks pretty good!

:arrow: http://ensure.com/

cj's got the wool pulled over your eyes man! That stuff aint nothing but chocolate milk! :D :wink:

Referee said:
porkchop said:

:evil:

Get off the pipe man...

Did you see the play or are you just running your gums? Or, do you trust NCAA/SEC refs? If the answer to the last one is yes then maybe you'd be the one to get advise from involving the pipe.

That spot was BS.

porkchop said:
Referee said:
porkchop said:

Get off the pipe man...

Did you see the play or are you just running your gums? Or, do you trust NCAA/SEC refs? If the answer to the last one is yes then maybe you'd be the one to get advise from involving the pipe.

That spot was BS.

Porkchop I said that to calm you down bro? I mean YOU might induce the freakin' frackin' San Andreas Fault to reemerge... Yes the spot was bogus! I also am in a Football Officials association of which we have NCAA officials and they don't always get it right. Just wanted to lighten things with you. I wouldn't want to see you get too flustered.

Referee said:
porkchop said:
Referee said:
porkchop said:

Get off the pipe man...

That spot was BS.

Porkchop I said that to calm you down bro? I mean YOU might induce the freakin' frackin' San Andreas Fault to reemerge... Yes the spot was bogus! I also am in a Football Officials association of which we have NCAA officials and they don't always get it right. Just wanted to lighten things with you. I wouldn't want to see you get too flustered.

I wasn't that flustered I just thought it was blatant cheating was all.

porkchop said:
Referee said:
porkchop said:
Referee said:
porkchop said:

Get off the pipe man...

That spot was BS.

I wasn't that flustered I just thought it was blatant cheating was all.

I wouldn't want to go that far... Having been in crews that really and emphatically 'want to get the call right' I wonder what the other 6 officials were thinking? One of them should have questioned the spot?

Back
Top Bottom