| FTBL If only we could all be as smart and intuitive as Joe Goodman?

Davestwin

I keep thinking nothing Goodman says will surprise me then he will post a story and again surprise me … with his stupidity. I mean who knew Kelly had already surpassed Saban? I must have missed a bunch of football over the past few years. All kidding aside, Goodboy’s truly my least favorite writer out of all of those who routinely cover Bama. I’m just not sure who or what he hates more … Saban or the Tide or their fans?

I keep thinking nothing Goodman says will surprise me then he will post a story and again surprise me … with his stupidity. I mean who knew Kelly had already surpassed Saban? I must have missed a bunch of football over the past few years. All kidding aside, Goodboy’s truly my least favorite writer out of all of those who routinely cover Bama. I’m just not sure who or what he hates more … Saban or the Tide or their fans?

I think he is mainly incompetent. He’s a part of the AL.com writer team that probably (and rightfully) makes in the high four-figures.

Seriously though, I WILL NOT click on anything by him. I refuse to add one cent to the income of that ass!

Just a bandwagon writer....

Really dont spend much...some though...reading his writing...

I read this article....wasnt that bad....was his opinion...and saying what others have said in past
It’s always the pundit’s opinions. I just happen to despise this guys opinions more than any other writer who covers Bama football regularly. I am curious though … who else in the past has asked if Kelly has already passed Saban?

It’s always the pundit’s opinions. I just happen to despise this guys opinions more than any other writer who covers Bama football regularly. I am curious though … who else in the past has asked if Kelly has already passed Saban?
How would one pass nick....just cause your team team beat his team....does that mean you past him...

Dabo and clemson were the new standard...uga n smart are the new standard? ...urban and his teams....were the standard...
But....have they..did they...pass him...

Nope...just won a game vs bama..had a few great years...

There are a bunch of HCs out there that have the potential....

But.....Smart n Dabo are pretty young....ohio state coach might be,.

I doubt many can handle the pressure of 30-40 years of coaching ...and still be as solid as nick at 70s

How would one pass nick....just cause your team team beat his team....does that mean you past him...

Dabo and clemson were the new standard...uga n smart are the new standard? ...urban and his teams....were the standard...
But....have they..did they...pass him...

Nope...just won a game vs bama..had a few great years...

There are a bunch of HCs out there that have the potential....

But.....Smart n Dabo are pretty young....ohio state coach might be,.

I doubt many can handle the pressure of 30-40 years of coaching ...and still be as solid as nick at 70s
Tough as a hickory knot

Back
Top Bottom