| FTBL I will take all 6 losses for a win over AU in B-D in 08

ExiledTidefan

Verified Member
I still hurt from the Miss St loss. The La-Monroe loss leaves me feeling like I spent 2 nights in the showers at the county jail, continuously dropping the soap.

But tonight, with all the hatred I have towards Auburn, LSU, UT, everyone......I am looking forward to next year's edition of the Iron Bowl, and beating them in Bryant-Denny.

I will personally chase Auburn fans down the ramps, out of the gates, all the way to their cars, yelling at them. Real classy stuff too. Talking about raping and pillaging....When we beat them next season at Tuscaloosa, the place where Titles are made, get ready....You are going to see a MADMAN chasing Auburn fans around!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

ExiledTidefan said:
I will personally chase Auburn fans down the ramps, out of the gates, all the way to their cars, yelling at them. Real classy stuff too. Talking about raping and pillaging....When we beat them next season at Tuscaloosa, the place where Titles are made, get ready....You are going to see a MADMAN chasing Auburn fans around!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

The thought of watching you do this is hilarious! Do you need any help? :wink:

Hey, I'm glad to do it all by myself, but I'll take volunteers too!!! Man, it's gonna be awesome. Me, no shirt, really, really tight-fitting denim jeans, a HUGE "A" script on my chest, with an empty bottle of Beam in one back pocket, and a lighted copy of "The Plainsman" as a torch!! All the females in skimpy clothing will be "gettin' it" first, and then I'm comin' after the Barn boys, yelling something about butt whippins and 6 and done!!!!!

ExiledTidefan said:
Hey, I'm glad to do it all by myself, but I'll take volunteers too!!! Man, it's gonna be awesome. Me, no shirt, really, really tight-fitting denim jeans, a HUGE "A" script on my chest, with an empty bottle of Beam in one back pocket, and a lighted copy of "The Plainsman" as a torch!! All the females in skimpy clothing will be "gettin' it" first, and then I'm comin' after the Barn boys, yelling something about butt whippins and 6 and done!!!!!

OK, I was really fine with the original comments. :D I had plenty of information the 1st time. :wink:

ExiledTidefan said:

Aight, you literally ran off the deep end...crashed...then burned...then crashed again. :lol:

ExiledTidefan said:

Maybe you can hook up with the Ramp Lady and tag team the barners all the way to the parking lot.

ExiledTidefan said:
I still hurt from the Miss St loss. The La-Monroe loss leaves me feeling like I spent 2 nights in the showers at the county jail, continuously dropping the soap.

But tonight, with all the hatred I have towards Auburn, LSU, UT, everyone......I am looking forward to next year's edition of the Iron Bowl, and beating them in Bryant-Denny.

Nice :wink:

bear facts said:
ExiledTidefan said:

Maybe you can hook up with the Ramp Lady and tag team the barners all the way to the parking lot.

Bear, if they do that then it would put them in the heavy weight div if the ramp lady gets in the mix? LOL

BTW look at my post count so fitting on this day....

bear facts said:
ExiledTidefan said:

We need people like Ramp Lady on the O-Line.

I'm posting to apologize for my previous message. I was just shocked by Exiled's post. I'm a Christian believer, and I didn't need to post my response or really even be on this site.

I take it too seriously on occasion. Sorry about that and I hope you will forgive me for a poor attitude.

P.S. This is not a joke.

auburnfan1990 said:
I'm posting to apologize for my previous message. I was just shocked by Exiled's post. I'm a Christian believer, and I didn't need to post my response or really even be on this site.

I take it too seriously on occasion. Sorry about that and I hope you will forgive me for a poor attitude.

P.S. This is not a joke.

Wow,

I am willing to give you another chance, we don't mind you guys being on this site at all. The six in a row thing is something your team should be proud of. Typical Bama fans are no different than typical Auburn fans IMHO. Hope you stick around.

Back
Top Bottom