| CURRENT EVENTS "I"m going to take down your kingdom " as you got primaried out by your own party. Cory Bush.

TerryP

Staff
What kingdom?

"All they did is radicalize me, so they need to be afraid," she said.

What?

"AIPAC, I'm coming to tear your kingdom down," Bush declared. "And let me put all of these corporations on notice, I'm coming after you too!"

Again, what?

Again. A blatant lie.

She lost on her policy. By her own party.

She was bat shit crazy.You won't admit it. You sugar coat.

She was bat shit crazy. Radical. FAR left wing. FAR. The very thing you have openly criticized. is now in you face. Face the questions and answer.
They (AIPAC) spent $9 million on ads for her opponent and against Bush. They’ve spent $25 million just to defeat her and Bowman.

Why are dims never in trouble for making threats? Michael Obama, Maxine Waters, Dick Durbin and now this clown. Certain there are more. They are pushers of violence when they don’t get what they want. The propaganda wing of the dim party, MSM, never questions it or them about it.

Again. A blatant lie.

She lost on her policy. By her own party.

She was bat shit crazy.You won't admit it. You sugar coat.

She was bat shit crazy. Radical. FAR left wing. FAR. The very thing you have openly criticized. is now in you face. Face the questions and answer.
THIS. look at what she did:

She pissed off lot of voters because she wasn't doing what she was supposed to do for the city. She focused on national issues instead of local issues. On top of that, she voted with Republicans on lot of things... She didn't have the city best interest.GUW1JXAW0AAvJ-C.jpg

THIS. look at what she did:

She pissed off lot of voters because she wasn't doing what she was supposed to do for the city. She focused on national issues instead of local issues. On top of that, she voted with Republicans on lot of things... She didn't have the city best interest.
he does butter carving...ice fishing. This is some really stupid shit. He has a twinkle in his eye. Ted Bundy had a way with women...

You can't post shit, and then decide to delete when you think about what you just said...when you are on my site. It doesn't work that way.
This is the last time I engage with you, I deleted it because as you saw I said “Not needed”, I don’t want to engage in conversation with you any longer.

I stand by what I said, it’s the truth, I didn’t want to engage with you

This is the last time I engage with you, I deleted it because as you saw I said “Not needed”, I don’t want to engage in conversation with you any longer.

I stand by what I said, it’s the truth, I didn’t want to engage with you
JFC. It's called conversations.

Women have more backbone than you do. 🙃

Come on, dude. It's a fucking conversation.

Back
Top Bottom