| FTBL How many wins will Tennessee have this season?

Will start 7-0 before facing Alabama, and will be ranked in top 10 visiting Alabama. Will lose to Alabama. Will Lose to Georgia.

11-2 is the record.
But has a chance to go 12-1. Georgia... It's going to be interesting to see if they revised their defense to keep up with Uptempo team.

I got 9 wins this season for UT. SEC East Teams and weak OOC schedules are interesting. UT and Georgia are scheduling the weakest OOC opponents they can find in advance and helping to cancel any hard games they have...

Vols returning only 9 starters across the board with a new QB on the road against OU with Venables returning 7 of 11 starters on defense = L1 before they get to us.

I'm gonna say 8, possibly 9 wins.

Not sure any team in the league will be more dependent on their QB play than the Vols. They have a lot of stock (figuratively and literally) in Iamaleava, and I tend to believe he will be pretty good in that system... but I expect there to be some growing pains early on. I don't see them beating UGA. The Bama game will be interesting... depending on how things go, they could be favored, but I really don't expect that (and I like that Milroe has been through the fire in a couple of big road games already). To me, the most intriguing game is their game in Norman... word is, Heupel doesn't want to beat OU, he wants to embarrass them. And maybe they will, but I'm not sure Heupel has the mental capabilities to compartmentalize that game without it having a negative impact in some way shape or form that comes back around to bite them. In the end, I think they win 9.

but i dont know why ok would have ill feelings of JH...

It's the other way around...
Exactly.

I look at that game a lot like we used to look at Bama vs Arkansas, when Nutt was there, and it was the fourth game of the season. That game would break their season in a loss. It certainly caused a stumble.

I can see a UT team already practicing for OU in fall camp, taking a loss in Norman, and it's all because of JH. The thing that strikes me is if they are deflated Petrino could pick them apart.

Back
Top Bottom