How many Bama fans own Iphone, cuz...

silvermetalflake

Verified Member
Just wondering how many Bama fans own an Iphone and are aware their CEO Tim Cook is a damn war eagle allum. Not sure if anyone even cares. LOL. I own a (Korean) Samsung smartphone. Not too happy about supporting the enemy, but...

I don't care about Cook, means nothing to me. He'll be the Gene Bartow of Apple, known as the guy who couldn't maintain Apple's dominance. Probably would've happened even if Jobs lived, but that's not the story line. I pay for three iphones, but don't use one myself.

I don't really wish aubrun people less professional or personal success. I didn't hope for a less successful shuttle launch when aubrun astronauts were on board. I didn't wish for Jimmy Buffet to blow out a flipflop and cut his heel on a pop top. I'm not happy that the Captain and Tennille stopped modeling muskrat love after 39 years. A civil man has to draw a line somewhere.

LOL, where you been dude? He's been the CEO for 5 years now...

Honestly I think it's kinda cool that he's from the state of Alabama. If you ever venture down to Gulf Shores, stop by Robertsdale and see just how small of a place he's from...it's tiny.

I don't care about Cook, means nothing to me. He'll be the Gene Bartow of Apple, known as the guy who couldn't maintain Apple's dominance. Probably would've happened even if Jobs lived, but that's not the story line. I pay for three iphones, but don't use one myself.

I don't really wish aubrun people less professional or personal success. I didn't hope for a less successful shuttle launch when aubrun astronauts were on board. I didn't wish for Jimmy Buffet to blow out a flipflop and cut his heel on a pop top. I'm not happy that the Captain and Tennille stopped modeling muskrat love after 39 years. A civil man has to draw a line somewhere.

Thanks for making feel like an uncivil asshole. (And yes, I own an iPhone.)

Yes! I do own some,but not as a phone. My wife it a game console, also my grandson does too. My oldest granddaughter is using the one I had for her nursing school. Yes, I knew he was and **** **** too. He was at the game last year too, if I'm not wrong.

I have one but not by my choice, it is my work phone and they went with it, I think so that all 30K employees would have the same software. I still miss my HTC phone but I did not see the reason for keeping both and carrying them both around with me. I do not make many personal calls or texts, not enough to justify the second phone.

Back
Top Bottom