| FTBL Hey @AlabamaMike here's an article you may enjoy!

Loved the article. I have an old Birmingham Americans Jersey in a trunk here at the house. Dennis Holman was a favorite of mine back then. He played at Muscle Shoals High School, Bama, the Cowboys and Chiefs before going to the Americans.

I always thought the helmet was cool, so that’s why I use it on sites. thanks again for the article, it is very much appreciated.

Loved the article. I have an old Birmingham Americans Jersey in a trunk here at the house. Dennis Holman was a favorite of mine back then. He played at Muscle Shoals High School, Bama, the Cowboys and Chiefs before going to the Americans.

I always thought the helmet was cool, so that’s why I use it on sites. thanks again for the article, it is very much appreciated.
I still have a poster, jacket, & pennant (thanks to my mom keeping them) from the Americans. I also have an autographed chin strap from OL Dick Troyier (sp) - he gave it to me after a game because I was a 3rd grader with a broken arm.
I remember Dennis Holman very well. Catching passes fromMatthew Reed & George Mira I believe!
Great memories!

Back
Top Bottom