| FOOD Here's something you don't really want to know. But, here goes. How many cups of tea do you think the British drink, per day?

BTW, the Hawk Tuah girl...getting over 10K an appearance right now. All over that one, viral video.
I have a cousin that posted it on her FB page. One of those I'm safe from Hawk Tuah. The funny thing is she didn't know what it mean either. Until one of her daughter told her it was sexual. So now I don't feel like the Long Ranger! :ROFLMAO:

How many glasses of Guinness stout do they drink a day?…They drink most all of their beer at room temperature.. some of the best beer I had over there was made out of oats..

How many glasses of Guinness stout do they drink a day?…They drink most all of their beer at room temperature.. some of the best beer I had over there was made out of oats..
A few years ago I read where it's legal to allow your kids to drink beer at home at the age of five.

1st beer I ever tried. Dad gave me a sip at not much older than 5, shit was nasty (assuming it still is today), but I was pretty stubborn. It didn't deter me in any way. :p
View attachment 28215
Maybe that the reason I don't like beer. Back in the days you had to open the can with a can opener. When you got it open you have foam and I would lick it off the can.

Back
Top Bottom