| FTBL Game Week: Alabama vs. South Carolina (press conferences, news updates, and discussion) [Update: Jaimem Oatis quits team]

He was a hard working player and took a lot of heart in getting in shape. We don't know what he looks like in practice and what goes on, so obviously you trust the coaches. However Freddie Roach has been a disappointment DLine coach since he's been here. I kind of question the development.

The last part is true. I'd add that while Oatis came in and showed a lot of potential, and his effort to shed pounds and get in better shape was impressive... the last few months he hasn't been real focused... nor has he been 100%. But he hasn't helped himself much lately. He came a real close to joining Golding at Ole Miss after Saban left (as mentioned before)... I'd keep an eye on them again this time.

He heard the fans 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Of all the stuff, it has been the dumbest shit I've heard all weekend... and I've heard it from people who are strangers, friends, and in 1 case, a big $ booster.

Also, Rodak is an unserious reporter like 75% of the other guys from the al.com tree. The other 25% mostly suck too, but at least they try.

Of all the stuff, it has been the dumbest shit I've heard all weekend... and I've heard it from people who are strangers, friends, and in 1 case, a big $ booster.

Also, Rodak is an unserious reporter like 75% of the other guys from the al.com tree. The other 25% mostly suck too, but at least they try.
People have been bitching because he doesnt wear a damn polo?? That’s some absolute dumb shit

Back
Top Bottom