| FTBL found this funny

chevy0082 said:
Chattanooga has matchups against Oklahoma and Florida State. :roll:

cash_register.c4d.jpg643ff0d1-7dd8-4498-9f4c-b3e3c46b9434.jpgLarge.jpg

Ka-Ching!

I know it is very unlikely but wouldnt it be funny to see another App State miracle in one of thise games.. Beat a well known school and oh by the way, can we get our check too please? I think that App State game cost Michigan about $600K or something like that.

chevy0082 said:
I know it is very unlikely but wouldnt it be funny to see another App State miracle in one of thise games.. Beat a well known school and oh by the way, can we get our check too please? I think that App State game cost Michigan about $600K or something like that.

I don't think I've ever seen as many upsets as I did last year. It was like the year of the upsets. lol. Michigan getting beat by Applachain St., Auburn getting beat USF, even though they did do better than anyone thought they would. And the worst that I won't even mention. Yall know what I'm talking about. lol

jocephus8179 said:
chevy0082 said:

I don't think I've ever seen as many upsets as I did last year. It was like the year of the upsets. lol. Michigan getting beat by Applachain St., Auburn getting beat USF, even though they did do better than anyone thought they would. And the worst that I won't even mention. Yall know what I'm talking about. lol

Stanford over USC? :wink:

You mean Kentucky beating LSU? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom