| FTBL Found out something interesting tonight

rammerjammer

Gump 4ever
Staff
I was Buffalo Wild Wings on McFarland tonight for supper and found out that Baumhauers Wings 10 year contract is up and now the "Hey Coach" show will be broadcast from BWW's this year. FYI just in case anybody local wanted to know.

I will probably hit a few shows there this year.

I'll call ya Porter.

Pam started back to nights to help out at work....

Since I started working 4 10's I won't even see her when I get home because she will be gone to work. I will probably crash at my buddy's apartment to save a little gas money with that 1 hour commute. So yeah I'll be calling you about going to eat!!!

rammerjammer said:
I'll call ya Porter.

Pam started back to nights to help out at work....

Since I started working 4 10's I won't even see her when I get home because she will be gone to work. I will probably crash at my buddy's apartment to save a little gas money with that 1 hour commute. So yeah I'll be calling you about going to eat!!!

;tr

bear facts said:
rammerjammer said:
AWT6 said:
I heard Pam is also going to be staying somewhere close to work in order to save gas money. :D

Oh I hear ya AWT6!!!!

Just make sure and send Paige down to the house on Pam's night off so I can take care of her!! :wink:

Sounds like life's a swinging in Alabaster. :shock: :wink:

And, here I am livin' way down in de swamps. :shock:

bear facts said:
rammerjammer said:
AWT6 said:
I heard Pam is also going to be staying somewhere close to work in order to save gas money. :D

Oh I hear ya AWT6!!!!

Just make sure and send Paige down to the house on Pam's night off so I can take care of her!! :wink:

Sounds like life's a swinging in Alabaster. :shock: :wink:

Here I am just up the road in Pelham.

Back
Top Bottom