| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Fargo: Season 2

Mr. Pink

Tolerable
I thought there was a thread, but didn't see one. Saw the new trailer tonight while watching Tyrant... definitely stoked about this season and thinking it can be as good as Season 1. I didn't realize that this season does have a lot of people in it- Ted Danson, Kristen Dunst, Patrick Wilson, one of the bad guys from Breaking Bad, Nick FUCKING Offerman, Brad Garret, and others I recognize but can't think of where from.

Trailer has the dark humor that I loved about Season 1.

This season is just awesome, surpassed my expectations and better than season 1.

Very well done.
This season is absolutely incredible. I wasn't expecting it to be as good either, and it is at least as good, if not better.

The dark humor mixed with the action and suspense and chess piece moving strategies for domination of the North Dakota/Minnesota drug trade... awesome stuff.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Yeah, how this past episode unfolded was a thing of beauty. I love how they film this too, very creative in capturing things - like the finger falling on the floor earlier in the season at the butcher shop.

I think I do like it better than season 1. I like BBT's character the best overall, but this season has just been phenomenal.

I also just realized that the officers in both seasons are named "Solverson" but live in different states.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Those aliens though...just odd... haha...

408cfc91d3fb49e4c98fcd73b4abd592.jpg

Back
Top Bottom