| FTBL ESPN Top 100 College Football Players

Just as a comparison, here's the article from 2021. Bama had ten, including five in the top 25. Interestingly Malachi Moore was ranked higher in 2021 than this year. Although it's just a preseason opinion piece (Spencer Rattler was number one in '21), I think it's telling our numbers and quality have declined. Georgia has six this year, not sure Beck belongs in the top 10. Another nugget is that Clay Webb made the list this year as a Jax State player, I didn't realize he had transferred there from Georgia. That was one of Kirby's coups back in 2018 or so, grabbing him from Oxford.

4-8 Colorado has 2 players in top ten and Tennessee has a freshman that hasnt played a down ranked.

Laughable.

Travis Hunter is the real deal. I will give them him, because he is really good. Sander's son? Nah, yet to see him truly shine against an opponent where he has to be great. It's always the offensive line or defense, or skilled guys that let him down. Funny how it's everyone else.

Travis Hunter is the real deal. I will give them him, because he is really good. Sander's son? Nah, yet to see him truly shine against an opponent where he has to be great. It's always the offensive line or defense, or skilled guys that let him down. Funny how it's everyone else.
He is a BLACK Shirt from all hitting him this is from CPS.

Back
Top Bottom