| FTBL ESPN Helmet Clash Clemson Vs. The almighty Alabama VOTE NOW

Wow, when I voted yesterday Clemson was killing us. I almost doubted the power of the BamaNation. :) Wonder how Sparty beat Big AL for the cover of NCAA 2008.

Argo said:
Bama won 52%-48%

Next up, Texas A&M

That'll be tough!!! They have lemedy million fans on the texags site. We will have to show up in numbers to whip them......and least on the cyberboard because we know what would happen to them on the football field. :D

rammerjammer said:
Argo said:
Bama won 52%-48%

Next up, Texas A&M

That'll be tough!!! They have lemedy million fans on the texags site. We will have to show up in numbers to whip them......and least on the cyberboard because we know what would happen to them on the football field. :D

Thing is, we're not just going up against A&M fans. I saw threads on 3 different AU boards urging members to vote for Clemson in the last 2 days.

Argo said:
rammerjammer said:
Argo said:
Bama won 52%-48%

Next up, Texas A&M

Thing is, we're not just going up against A&M fans. I saw threads on 3 different AU boards urging members to vote for Clemson in the last 2 days.

very sad ;sh

bamafan said:
Argo said:
rammerjammer said:
Argo said:
Bama won 52%-48%

Next up, Texas A&M

very sad ;sh

Well, I'm sure Longhorn and Sooner fans will vote for us! :lol:

Argo said:
rammerjammer said:
Argo said:
Bama won 52%-48%

Next up, Texas A&M

Old green eye at work again.

Pathetic Aubrun fans...sad is right.

BAMA WINS! I can't imagine how good it's going to feel to beat Auburn on the field if I got that excited in a better looking helmet competition (in which we weren't even against Auburn)

Back
Top Bottom