| NEWS Eli Rick has back injury, Alabama football coach Nick Saban said - Tuscaloosa Magazine

So when Saban says "I don't know who will be starting cornerback", does that mean it's none of our business right now, he's seriously unsure, or is he not wanting to keep guys from competing if they know the depth chart? I understand he could be playing koy and "uncertain" due to injuries, but curious if deep down he knows his 1's if he had his way.

If he's not sure it's intriguing we have so much depth and talent at the position. I just hope it's not a situation where Ricks has lost his ability to be effective and not as good as everyone thinks. I would hate for him to have lost what he was doing his Freshman year where he looked way better than Stingley at LSU.

So when Saban says "I don't know who will be starting cornerback", does that mean it's none of our business right now, he's seriously unsure, or is he not wanting to keep guys from competing if they know the depth chart? I understand he could be playing koy and "uncertain" due to injuries, but curious if deep down he knows his 1's if he had his way.

If he's not sure it's intriguing we have so much depth and talent at the position. I just hope it's not a situation where Ricks has lost his ability to be effective and not as good as everyone thinks. I would hate for him to have lost what he was doing his Freshman year where he looked way better than Stingley at LSU.
A little of both, mainly people not taking ownership of the position and injuries are an issue with some. Then there's the reality of Saban doesn't want to name a guy and kill competition until further into the season.

Back
Top Bottom