Doe

i am sure i can come up with something real soon - January has been a rough month - from 3 weeks of the flu and now snowed in, what can February hold :dazed:

Good thing i am staying by my saying - Not even gravity can get me down :hyper:

603668-2469238523-O-M.jpg

I like this one (with a little editing) for the schedule side. Cut out #49 that is close by and have the schedule out front of where he is walking.

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> @rammerjammer <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> It was the Aaron's sign that jump out at me.
[MENTION=39]Doemasters[/MENTION] Seems like a good idea for a thread...get people to submit some pics they'd like to see made out as a schedule card?

Lance, you should have met up with me and let me give you a shot in the butt. That would have probably got you over the hump. Did you take all the steroids?
[MENTION=12209]TerryP[/MENTION] you're right it is glaring. Lance can edit it down, and then it will make Saban look taller on the card. :biggrin_blue:

Took everything, still have cough medicine left, that stuff kept me up and would have me sweating for hours, guess it was the codeine in it

Only shots I like are lemonade :icon_cheers:

Back
Top Bottom