| FTBL Do you have FSU tix in hand?

Kanjweld

Verified Member
For those that are season ticket holders or former players - do you have your FSU tickets in hand? A friend (and former player "78) said I could have his if he got them. He said that there were 51,000 requests for 35,000 tix and some would get tix and some would get refunds. I would appreciate any feedback so I will know when to contact him again (I don't want to sound desperate or harass him when it is a favor).
Thanks

Not yet, according to the tracking number that Tide Pride emailed the 2 tix should be delivered tomorrow.

Of course I have a buddy who's uncle claims to be getting like 8 tickets. :roll:

Well, I'm a little LIVID. The tracking number says they were delivered to the front door of my OLD RESIDENCE today at 3:12pm. I went by there and there was NOTHING there!!! I'm PISSED! I changed my address on rolltide.com like 2 weeks ago so I thought I was good to go. Then when I saw that Tide Pride had shipped my tickets to my old address, I tried asking UPS if I could just pick them up, but they said I needed to talk to the shipper. Well, it was Friday night and they were CLOSED! It was too late! Now...my tickets were delivered to SOMEBODY, but it WAS NOT ME!!!! I am FREAKING OUT!

BamaBrooke said:
Well, I'm a little LIVID. The tracking number says they were delivered to the front door of my OLD RESIDENCE today at 3:12pm. I went by there and there was NOTHING there!!! I'm PISSED! I changed my address on rolltide.com like 2 weeks ago so I thought I was good to go. Then when I saw that Tide Pride had shipped my tickets to my old address, I tried asking UPS if I could just pick them up, but they said I needed to talk to the shipper. Well, it was Friday night and they were CLOSED! It was too late! Now...my tickets were delivered to SOMEBODY, but it WAS NOT ME!!!! I am FREAKING OUT!

Ouch. Good luck.

BamaBrooke said:
The TP website allows you to edit your account, as you obviously did. Unfortunately, you must also email TP with the same updated information before they correct it. Frustrating huh? Good luck getting your tickets.

Section 442, row V.
Driving up half the day on Friday, and staying with a family friends just across the river from the stadium on Friday-Saturday nights. If I didn't have a parking pass already, I could have gotten a boat ride to the stadium and back!

just FYI, if you haven't gotten a hotel yet, I was looking last night and there are still some rooms in Kingsland, GA ( about an hours drive from Jville) at a Hampton Inn.. those are pretty nice.. and only $105 a night..

Back
Top Bottom