| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Despite being their 2nd highest rated show, ABC cancels Last Man Standing. Care to guess why?

Yes, Terry. It's a self portrait. I'm a fascists... you found me out... :eyeroll:

You read so much, so wrong.

Bird, I don't know how much you "read wrong," but that posts certainly implies you've read my response wrong. Perhaps you're just being sarcastic or that's a little attempt at humor. Dunno.

I am reminded of a line from Bull Durham, "The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness." I hope it's sarcasm or humor you were after.

It appears you hate a lot of people. That's pretty dark to me.

Bird, I don't know how much you "read wrong," but that posts certainly implies you've read my response wrong. Perhaps you're just being sarcastic or that's a little attempt at humor. Dunno.

I am reminded of a line from Bull Durham, "The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness." I hope it's sarcasm or humor you were after.

It appears you hate a lot of people. That's pretty dark to me.

I dont "hate" anyone.

Should have stated the perversion of the label "conservative" the Republican party has adopted... many Republicans are sound more like fascists than anything else these days...

As someone that has equal disdain for both sides of the Big Government Party.....you're projecting the democrat behavior onto the republicans. The reps may sound fascist to you but the dems behavior IS fascist.

As someone that has equal disdain for both sides of the Big Government Party.....you're projecting the democrat behavior onto the republicans. The reps may sound fascist to you but the dems behavior IS fascist.

I dont think you understand what a fascist is...

How you can even make that argument with a straight face is so beyond laughable. Is it dems that physically assault reporters for asking questions? Is it dems that urge their followers to attack protesters? Is it dems that say they want to "open the libel laws" so they can sue anyone that says something negative about them? Is it dems that say "keep government out of my life... unless its about abortion, gay marriage or whether or not someone can racially discriminate"?

Now, I will give you there are many liberals that are pussies and want to scream about someone else having a difference in a opinion and saying those people shouldnt be allowed to give that opinion, but the right has just as many. I laugh everytime I hear someone on the right scream about how celebrities should shut up about politics yet then praise and hold up celebrities on the right (like Tim Allen or that piece of dog shit Ted Nugent) who give their opinion... also ignoring the fact that our Liar in Chief is the president BECAUSE he was a celebrity.

And its laughable to say you have "equal disdain for both sides" yet you call one side a fascist. I would venture to guess that you probably vote Republican in every single race, no matter what.

I dont think you understand what a fascist is...

How you can even make that argument with a straight face is so beyond laughable. Is it dems that physically assault reporters for asking questions? Is it dems that urge their followers to attack protesters? Is it dems that say they want to "open the libel laws" so they can sue anyone that says something negative about them? Is it dems that say "keep government out of my life... unless its about abortion, gay marriage or whether or not someone can racially discriminate"?

Now, I will give you there are many liberals that are pussies and want to scream about someone else having a difference in a opinion and saying those people shouldnt be allowed to give that opinion, but the right has just as many. I laugh everytime I hear someone on the right scream about how celebrities should shut up about politics yet then praise and hold up celebrities on the right (like Tim Allen or that piece of dog **** Ted Nugent) who give their opinion... also ignoring the fact that our Liar in Chief is the president BECAUSE he was a celebrity.

And its laughable to say you have "equal disdain for both sides" yet you call one side a fascist. I would venture to guess that you probably vote Republican in every single race, no matter what.

There were no Trump supporters attacking Dems at rallies.
The antifa are lefties, BLM are lefties, the pussy hat rioters are lefties, the vast majority of the media are lefties and they all employ the same tactics as some not too distant brown shirts. The media would have given Goebbels a woody at the propaganda they spew.
You sir, are typical of the devotees of both political parties in that you are blind to the naked, nasty facets of your political preferences.

There were no Trump supporters attacking Dems at rallies.
The antifa are lefties, BLM are lefties, the pussy hat rioters are lefties, the vast majority of the media are lefties and they all employ the same tactics as some not too distant brown shirts. The media would have given Goebbels a woody at the propaganda they spew.
You sir, are typical of the devotees of both political parties in that you are blind to the naked, nasty facets of your political preferences.

#1, I said he urged it...
#2, yes there was.
Man accused of attacking rally protester says Trump inspired him - CNNPolitics.com
Trump supporter strikes protester as Trump decries 'deplorables' comment

I knew BLM was going to come out, so whats your issue with BLM? Pussy hat "rioters"? lol Most of the "riots" that have happened have been when people have nothing to do with either side coming in and instigating.

Yeah right wing talk radio, Fox News, Breitbart, WorldNetDaily are def. what I would call "brown shirts" but "lefties?" LMAO

And you wanna talk about fascist, look at the way people come at me on this board. People that I've had 90% great conversations with in the past, when it was just about football, flat out attacked me as soon as it was seen my world views dont vibe with their own. It has happened every single time someone on this board has ever stepped out of that football box and ever espoused something other than right wing ideology. As much as anyone wants to deny, the minute I struck back and gave just as much as I was attacked, I'm labeled the bad guy because Im not just gonna sit there and take being talked down to.

Im not blind at all, you're projecting. And you are 100% a Republican, you just try to pretend like you're different and go after both sides. Yet, all you do is say how dems are the real evil ones. Stop pretending, just be honest.

Back
Top Bottom