| LIFE Dear Homeowner or Occupant: Your electricity bill is going up 45% next month. Signed, your electric company in Germany

TerryP

Staff
Ft1i_piakAACa4d

Ft1i_JraUAAYIPu

Their reasoning behind the increase?
More money. I mean they argue that the cost of repairs and parts is that much higher, but the increases res ridiculous for that when they are still turning a profit anyway. And to do it to people who do not have tickets or accidents in many, many years is off. It was close to the same percentage increase across the board from what I can tell. It did not hit those with bad driving records any harder than those without.

As France is bringing their nuclear plants back online after years of maintenance, Germany has closed every single one of theirs. And they are currently burning coal and natural gas to make up for the losses which are much worse for the environment.
I dont know the regulations on Germany's CEMS on CCCTs (gas turbines)but in the U.S. it was below 3.0 ppm of CO. That was in 2013...not sure about today, but 3.0 ppm is about non existent. A good fart produces about as much. :p;)

Back
Top Bottom