Cop Fired for Speaking Out Against Ticket and Arrest Quotas (Auburn, AL)

Tuscaloosa is the same way... I'm sure much of it is because of the economy and they need the revenue, but I wish instead of bullshit speed traps and stupid tickets to make quotas, they'd do something more productive. I'd much rather them set up road blocks and write no-insurance tickets all day long. That would make tons of money and help the law abiding citizens at the same time. Though there are some really good officers, TPD is also infested with lazy officers (and investigators), and I mean Cliff Claven and Norm Peterson lazy.

Tuscaloosa is the same way... I'm sure much of it is because of the economy and they need the revenue, but I wish instead of bullshit speed traps and stupid tickets to make quotas, they'd do something more productive. I'd much rather them set up road blocks and write no-insurance tickets all day long. That would make tons of money and help the law abiding citizens at the same time. Though there are some really good officers, TPD is also infested with lazy officers (and investigators), and I mean Cliff Claven and Norm Peterson lazy.

Exactly!

Back
Top Bottom