| FTBL Congress and a college football playoffs system

Does Congress have any business sticking their nose into this?

• I don't care so long as it ends with a college football playoff at some point in the near future.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Congress has every right given how the NCAA conducts business.

• Other (state it)

• Total voters
I think if Congress gets involved, they will find away to actually make the system worse. I want Congress to keep my taxes low, and keep the military funded, beyond that, I don't want to see or hear from them.

Porter said:
I think if Congress gets involved, they will find away to actually make the system worse. I want Congress to keep my taxes low, and keep the military funded, beyond that, I don't want to see or hear from them.

That about sums it up right there. Congress has the ability to mess up a wet dream, so I could only imagine what they could do to the scope of college football.

I am one of the other votes, but I feel they shouldn't be involved in sports altogether. First it was Baseball and steriods, then it was the NFL and "Spygate" :roll:, and now it's college football.

I mean don't get me wrong I'd like a playoff, but don't you think they might want to spend some time on the fact the dollar is going down the crapper, the economy has been getting worse, gas prices are out the wazoo, we are currently occupying another country at the moment, we have billions if not trillions dollars worth of loans to China of all places, and what is Congress worried about?

College Football having a playoff so Hawaii and Boise St get a fair shake every year.

I'm sorry, I love the Tide and football, but Congress get your freakin' act together and do something that would actually help the people you claim to represent and "care" about. And most of their plans to help the economy is to print more money than we have, which will make the dollar sink even more.

Come Voting Day, I don't care if your Republican or Democrat I WILL vote for the person running against you if you are currently holding a position in Congress or State Congress.

And their worried about College Football

^^RAN

Sorry for ranting, but this crap gets me hot under my collar.

Porter said:

So that's why taxes aren't low, the military isn't funded and all we do is see and hear from them. Change your wants for the sake of the country.

Back
Top Bottom