| FTBL Chiefs Starting QB?

gary funderburk

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
BamaBullies said:
Good post dude. I am really not a huge Brodie fan but he is from Bama.
How can you not be a Brodie fan? Not only was he a Bama QB, but he received a pounding due to our enadequate line and kept chipping away. If he had a line worth a darn he would have put up crazy numbers. I am starting to wonder about you bullie. Come back to the light. :lol:
 

bamafan850

Verified Member
Sideline Club
gary funderburk said:
BamaBullies said:
Good post dude. I am really not a huge Brodie fan but he is from Bama.
How can you not be a Brodie fan? Not only was he a Bama QB, but he received a pounding due to our enadequate line and kept chipping away. If he had a line worth a darn he would have put up crazy numbers. I am starting to wonder about you bullie. Come back to the light. :lol:

I could only imagine Brodie with an outstanding line. It would have been unbelievable.
 

kudzu

<img class="alignleft" src="http://www.rolltidebam
Century Club
He did the best he could do with what he had to work with. He's a proven warrior in my book.
I certainly hope the best for one of our own.
Good luck Brodie!
 

Hero

Verified Member
Sideline Club
gary funderburk said:
BamaBullies said:
Good post dude. I am really not a huge Brodie fan but he is from Bama.
How can you not be a Brodie fan? Not only was he a Bama QB, but he received a pounding due to our enadequate line and kept chipping away. If he had a line worth a darn he would have put up crazy numbers. I am starting to wonder about you bullie. Come back to the light. :lol:

It's probably the same reason why I'm not a JPW fan. QB is a touchy position and everyone has their own ideas of what makes a good QB.
 

BamaSteel

Registered
I was trying to remember the last Bama qb that I really didn't care for. I liked Brodie, hated to see the protection brakedown. Loved the fact that he could throw the short and deep passes. I like JPW. I guess the last qb that I didn't care for was Freddie kitchens.
 

Outlaw

Verified Member
Century Club
If Brodie would have had a solid line, he would probably not be with the Chiefs...I think he was and is a great QB...

Anyone seen his new look? :D
 
G

Guest

bamafan850 said:
gary funderburk said:
BamaBullies said:
Good post dude. I am really not a huge Brodie fan but he is from Bama.
How can you not be a Brodie fan? Not only was he a Bama QB, but he received a pounding due to our enadequate line and kept chipping away. If he had a line worth a darn he would have put up crazy numbers. I am starting to wonder about you bullie. Come back to the light. :lol:

I could only imagine Brodie with an outstanding line. It would have been unbelievable.

Its based off of personal situations and morals I guess. I had some girls that were friends that knew him pretty well. Some of the dude's morals were really twisted. I can't get into details because I would probably get banned. Besides that I thought he overthrew a ton of wide open recievers.
 
G

Guest

kudzu said:
He did the best he could do with what he had to work with. He's a proven warrior in my book.
I certainly hope the best for one of our own.
Good luck Brodie!


Don't get me wrong I hope he does well. It reflects well on the school.
 
G

Guest

BamaSteel said:
I was trying to remember the last Bama qb that I really didn't care for. I liked Brodie, hated to see the protection brakedown. Loved the fact that he could throw the short and deep passes. I like JPW. I guess the last qb that I didn't care for was Freddie kitchens.

I didn't care for Brodie, Kitchens, Guillon, and Pennington. I like JPW as well.
 

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
BamaBullies said:
bamafan850 said:
gary funderburk said:
BamaBullies said:
Good post dude. I am really not a huge Brodie fan but he is from Bama.
How can you not be a Brodie fan? Not only was he a Bama QB, but he received a pounding due to our enadequate line and kept chipping away. If he had a line worth a darn he would have put up crazy numbers. I am starting to wonder about you bullie. Come back to the light. :lol:

I could only imagine Brodie with an outstanding line. It would have been unbelievable.

Its based off of personal situations and morals I guess. I had some girls that were friends that knew him pretty well. Some of the dude's morals were really twisted. I can't get into details because I would probably get banned. Besides that I thought he overthrew a ton of wide open recievers.

"Twisted" morals and inaccurate passing.

String him up.

This is becoming quite entertaining. There are players with illegitimate kids scattered across the land who are loved by the masses. Literally, I guess.

Such is the life of a Bama QB.
 

BamaSteel

Registered
The only assessment I can draw is as a player. I have not known any of Bama's players personally. I have watched them play and pulled for all of them. I guess if we all knewn them up close and personal we would probably have different opinions.
 

kudzu

<img class="alignleft" src="http://www.rolltidebam
Century Club
I don't know them either. I'm just basing my opinion on what I thought of their play at Bama.
Not on any personal opinion.
 
G

Guest

brod I was a great QB and the records books shows it. 106 pass before an INT got my thumbs up!

I only wish him best of luck in KC
 
G

Guest

BamaSteel said:
The only assessment I can draw is as a player. I have not known any of Bama's players personally. I have watched them play and pulled for all of them. I guess if we all knewn them up close and personal we would probably have different opinions.

I agree. Unfortunately I know enough about Brodie to not care for him too much.
 

AlabamaMan

Verified Member
Sideline Club
BamaBullies said:
BamaSteel said:
The only assessment I can draw is as a player. I have not known any of Bama's players personally. I have watched them play and pulled for all of them. I guess if we all knewn them up close and personal we would probably have different opinions.

I agree. Unfortunately I know enough about Brodie to not care for him too much.


same thing with me and JPW
 
Top Bottom