| FTBL Cheating Hall of Fame---Guess who's #3?

All the Barners will shout "it was all about the basketball program, or Bama payed that player to record that conversation".... :?

Kc said:
All the Barners will shout "it was all about the basketball program, or Bama payed that player to record that conversation".... :?

Yeah, and sociology is for the cows...................... oh wait :D

Swamptick said:
Please, please, PLEASE tell me y'all have been posting this all over the barnturd forums.

I posted it in the Trash Talk forum at SECFanatics. It was quickly pointed out to me that most of Bama's cheating is in football while the ranking I posted dealt with all sports. Oddly enough, the guy that "straightened me out" was not a barner, but a Kentucky fan.

CrimsonPirate said:
Swamptick said:
Please, please, PLEASE tell me y'all have been posting this all over the barnturd forums.

I posted it in the Trash Talk forum at SECFanatics. It was quickly pointed out to me that most of Bama's cheating is in football while the ranking I posted dealt with all sports. Oddly enough, the guy that "straightened me out" was not a barner, but a Kentucky fan.

Cheating is cheating no matter what sport, we just came off probation I think we know that there was something going on in our past football programs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom