| CURRENT EVENTS Charity opportunity for Charlie Keating, fallen navy SEAL

BamaFan334

Hello everyone, just wanted to take a quick second and post something not related to sports for once and a good opportunity to do something for a good cause in the name of a guy that paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country. Charlie Keating was killed last year in Iraq by ISIS soldiers as he and a team worked on getting leadership authorities out of harm's way in an ambush style attack. The link below is to a company that he embodied with his life and attitude and they are selling items that will go to the Charlie Keating Fund. I purchased a Chuck Heavy shirt, and thought I would just do my part and spread the word a little bit. If you read his story and personal testimonials on the guy you'll be enamored for what him and the other SEALs stand for and the price they pay to be in elite company in the world's baddest military. I know surfing style is not many, if any of our styles, but I think it's something we can approve of in this instance. Plenty more to read about that I did not touch on, but just wanted to share his story and keep his memory going.

Charlie Humphrey Keating IV Foundation

Back
Top Bottom