| BSB/SB šŸ„Ž Candrea Classic~ Alabama Caps Undefeated Opening Weekend with Sunday Win over New Mexico

Like day old bread, the crane bit is getting a little stale for me. In yesterday's case? Movie poster material.

That's really hard for her to top in her career at Bama, ya know? First game, first at bat, grand slam ... and then the dinger in the top of the third?

I wish there was a better image:

FLaFF9xWQAIdaM_

Lol. Swinging for the fences.

Goodnight homered to right center, RBI (1-2).
J. Johnson struck out swinging (2-2).
Prange homered to left field, RBI (3-2).
Kilfoyl struck out swinging (1-2).

No point in putting too much stock into these early season games, but sure is nice to be playing this well as opposed to starting slow. That is a really good Arizona team that Bama just beat like a rented mule. Love seeing the newcomers step right up and make an impact too.
I see the top four teams in the nation as a combination of OU, UCLA, UM, and UA. The biggest question I have with this season is if there are any teams that can combat the offense OU is fielding this season. I see two; UA and UM. If there's any stock to put it's this: Bama looks to have more on the offensive side this season than last year (or several years for that matter.) What is the count today...I'm thinking we've seen HR's by seven different players.

UM? Michigan? They have a stud pitcher but very little offense.

This Bama team is special. Better pitching than OU. Maybe not quite as good on the offensive side but very close.

Back
Top Bottom