| CURRENT EVENTS Black Lives Matter co-founder calls for Hollywood to go on strike over Jacob Blake shooting

@XXL TideFan I have absolutely NO issues or problems with what she's asking for here. Let Hollywood go on strike. There are a few series I'll miss seeing, ya know? However, we're into football season now...don't watch a lot of network/cable TV shows in the fall anyway.

@XXL TideFan I have absolutely NO issues or problems with what she's asking for here. Let Hollywood go on strike. There are a few series I'll miss seeing, ya know? However, we're into football season now...don't watch a lot of network/cable TV shows in the fall anyway.
I was going to give you a like! But what you said, this is better! ROLL TIDE *2! That was a great game last night! Even losing money on it! That ND game wasn't bad either.

That’s pretty much where I ventured, albeit a bit nuanced 😉 for her. Hollywood hasn’t gotten any more than an occasional outing for my daughter with her friends in Florence, then she got her first job at 14 and paid her own by her insistence.

Back
Top Bottom