| FTBL Bama Football players pull accident victim from truck...

“We were in the car and we heard something screeching across the ground,” Johnson said. “We got out of the car and this truck was on its roof. Preston went to the driver’s door, Drew went to the passenger’s door. Aaron came out from inside and I was blocking traffic...

A Bama lineman blocking traffic. Man, those guys are well trained! I bet the Georgia fans will accuse him of holding...

:lol:

AFF said:
“We were in the car and we heard something screeching across the ground,” Johnson said. “We got out of the car and this truck was on its roof. Preston went to the driver’s door, Drew went to the passenger’s door. Aaron came out from inside and I was blocking traffic...

A Bama lineman blocking traffic. Man, those guys are well trained! I bet the Georgia fans will accuse him of holding...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AFF said:

if it were and auburn lineman, bet they would try and cut block

Back
Top Bottom