| FTBL Auburn / South Florida

South Florida sucks. 4 auburn turnovers 0 South Florida points. The specials teams can't do ANYTHING right. auburn is trying to give this game away, but South Florida apparently doesn't won't it. :roll:

Porterhouse said:
LOL, the Barn is going to win this game, but watching them squeak by another team like this at home... and watching the next Bo Jackson have 2 fumbles in a row like that is good enough for me.

You're probably right. But they sure look beatable, don't they?

AFF said:
Porterhouse said:
LOL, the Barn is going to win this game, but watching them squeak by another team like this at home... and watching the next Bo Jackson have 2 fumbles in a row like that is good enough for me.

Well yeah. KSU should have beaten them last week, if USF's kicker would qput them through the uprights instead of the concession stands, they would have a shot tonight. All you have to do is clap or sneeze around Cox and he just tosses the ball in the air and curls up into the fetal position. Their defense is stout, but their offense is nothing to be afraid of. Kind of like us in '05 sans Prothro.

AFF said:
Porterhouse said:

Very beatable. We are going to stomp a mud hole in them this year. :D

rammajamma said:
AFF said:
Porterhouse said:

Amen :D

rammajamma said:
AFF said:
Porterhouse said:

And, walk it dry.

Back
Top Bottom