| FTBL Arkansas crack hits new level of potency!

Maybe I missed it in that thread but I didn't see where they said Saban mentioned such a thing. Regardless, it's highly not true. While MA is young, I think he will get in the swing of things and will call better plays as he gains experience as OC. I just hope his wishy washy play calling gets more stable. Sometimes he calls ultra conservative plays and other times he seems to pick a nice match-up for the opposing teams D.

BAMA JAMMA said:
Maybe I missed it in that thread but I didn't see where they said Saban mentioned such a thing. Regardless, it's highly not true. While MA is young, I think he will get in the swing of things and will call better plays as he gains experience as OC. I just hope his wishy washy play calling gets more stable. Sometimes he calls ultra conservative plays and other times he seems to pick a nice match-up for the opposing teams D.
Agreed. I simply don't think Saban is unhappy with MA. Just only internet rumors...

In spite of struggles in first weeks, I think the spread is working pretty well now.

RTR,

Bamapossum said:
Apparently Saban has SAID that he is unhappy with Applewhite and that he might not be retained; therefore, a few Hog fans feel he would make a good replacement for Nutt.

That's some mean rock over in Little Rock...

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=171448.40

I can understand someone wanting Applewhite, but the very idea that Coach Saban would say anything like that is just unbelievable. :roll:
Pure internet dribble. Guess Hog fans want something to look forward to next year :D

Possibly the best thing I saw on the page :D

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom