| OT âš˝ Any other Premier League fans here?

7b5d8dbb-a35d-4472-a3cb-5b0f00095da8_text.gif

Lamps...Says earlier this week that those who want to stay at Chelsea better do what they can to impress Poch as he'll be watching. Today, he started five players who will be gone next month. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lamps...Says earlier this week that those who want to stay at Chelsea better do what they can to impress Poch as he'll be watching. Today, he started five players who will be gone next month. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Mason is trying to not piss off anyone. Poch will come and clean house. He'll have them back challenging for Champions League next year.

Also, I love Vinny! Taking care of those utes!

Also, did you reslize that Lampard only has one more Premier League win this year (2023) at Chelsea than . . . I do. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

To any and all Liverpool fans, on behalf of us lowly and miserable Chelsea fans, I apologize that this piss poorly coached team couldn't take care of ManU for you today.

I swear I think Lamps got his coaching card from a Cracker Jack box.

Relegation Sunday . . .

Everton win and they're in.
Leicester win and Everton don't win it. and they're in.
Leeds win, Everton loses, Leicester don't win, and they're in.

There are a couple of more scenarios, but they involved an atypical amount of goals scored, so that should cover it.

1 - 1... And the early goal Chelsea gave was horrendously defended. The commentator said his grandson's football team could have defended better than Chelsea did. Tons of chances in the second half wasted. Chelsea...

No clean sheets with Lamps in charge.

Chelsea scored 38 goals in 38 EPL games.

It's over. It's over...

Back
Top Bottom