| OT ⚽ Any other Premier League fans here?

Man City win Champions League and treble!

Congratulations! That was a helluva game!

Annnnnnnnnnnd hopefully two pieces of good news for Chelsea: 1. Lukaku continues to be a disaster. He needs to be sold to Inter for a bag of training bibs and cones. 2. Poch needs to give up on his idea about Luaturo. Geez! Okay, 3...If the deal with Maigon (sp?) falls through, go get Onana. He was spectacular.

Congratulations! That was a helluva game!

Annnnnnnnnnnd hopefully two pieces of good news for Chelsea: 1. Lukaku continues to be a disaster. He needs to be sold to Inter for a bag of training bibs and cones. 2. Poch needs to give up on his idea about Luaturo. Geez! Okay, 3...If the deal with Maigon (sp?) falls through, go get Onana. He was spectacular.
Wish I could've watched. I may watch the replay tomorrow at work.
1. Couldn't agree more. Lukaku is not good.
2. Why do you not like Luataro?
3. No clue on this one. Ditto! (y)

Son staying with Spurs. From Skysports:
Tottenham forward Heung-Min Son has no interest in a move to Saudi Arabia.

Speaking on international duty, Son told reporters in South Korea: "I've many things to do in Premier League. Money doesn't matter to me now, and the pride of playing football, to play in my favourite league is important. I'll prepare well when I'm back to Spurs.

"I want to play more for Tottenham in the Premier League."

West Ham reject Arsenal's £90m bid for Declan Rice.

@bama alum , thoughts?

Manchester City have submitted a written bid of £25m to Chelsea for Mateo Kovacic, according to The Athletic.

The Blues had granted City permission last month to speak to Kovacic ahead of a potential move this summer.

The former Real Madrid midfielder is keen to join the Premier League champions with the two clubs now working to find a solution.

The Croatian international has just one year left on his current deal at Stamford Bridge.

Liverpool have signed Mac Allister and Szoboszlai already in this window. Klopp will have a much improved midfield this upcoming season, if you ask me. I'm a big fan of Szoboszlia and think he may be the Reds best player this season.

Bayern seem pretty confident that they'll be able to get Harry Kane away from the Spurs. I've been thinking he would force a move to United, but they just dropped a big chunk of $$$ on a new keeper, and an extension for Rashford, so that is looking less likely.

Back
Top Bottom