| OT ⚽ Any other Premier League fans here?

WOW! The Nick Saban effect! :p

Huge news! This probably also means the end of Salah's time there as well.
This sucks!! Salah is most definitely gone. I’ll be curious to see who we get to replace Klopp. They’ll build a statue of Klopp outside Anfield

Klopp to leave Liverpool.
This really sucks. We’re going to go back to the terrible years

Klopp has been the man for a long time. I really hate to see him leave. At least he's going out on top. Mo has been my favorite player and it was great that he was on my favorite team. Hopefully Liverpool doesn't fade into obscurity... or relegation.

Klopp has been the man for a long time. I really hate to see him leave. At least he's going out on top. Mo has been my favorite player and it was great that he was on my favorite team. Hopefully Liverpool doesn't fade into obscurity... or relegation.
The “front runner” for the job is Xabi Alonso, remember him playing for the Reds? He’s done a fantastic job with Bayer Leverkusen, they sit top of the Bundesliga and have been there since his arrival in Oct 2022, they were in he relegation zone when he got there

The “front runner” for the job is Xabi Alonso, remember him playing for the Reds? He’s done a fantastic job with Bayer Leverkusen, they sit top of the Bundesliga and have been there since his arrival in Oct 2022, they were in he relegation zone when he got there

He coaches a completely different style than what Liverpool fans have grown accustomed to. Slow down and hold possession. It's actually kind of, sort of what I coach.

At the Etihad, Man City over Burnley 3-1. DeBruyne is healthy enough to return to the starting lineup, and Haalang got back on the pitch. Five points behind Liverpool with one game in hand . . . going to be a tight race if City can avoid any more major injuries.

Back
Top Bottom