| FTBL Any News on Proctor?

Gotcha…unofficially? 😏

I really don't like to speculate on that stuff too much unless I have solid info... and at this point, I don't. I know late last night was that there was at least some optimism that he wouldn't be out for a lengthy period of time, but they wouldn't/couldn't know for sure until the MRI results. No news leaking today makes me feel less good, but we'll see...

Sucks, but seems like he'll be out for a bit, I really hope Pritchett figures things out because he was definitely the weak link against a WKU defense that isn't anywhere near the caliber of UGA he will see in a few weeks time, if we don't have it fixed by then, it's going to be an interesting gameplan or it's going to be a long day.

Sucks, but seems like he'll be out for a bit, I really hope Pritchett figures things out because he was definitely the weak link against a WKU defense that isn't anywhere near the caliber of UGA he will see in a few weeks time, if we don't have it fixed by then, it's going to be an interesting gameplan or it's going to be a long day.

Getting all the reps with the 1's at LT should help... As DeBoer said last night, he's been in that battle at RT and had been taking most all of his reps there, which was kinda needed as you'll recall Proctor missed spring practice, so he had a little catch up to do himself last month. But, having a guy like Pritchett who can come off the bench now is good, even if he isn't perfect. He'd be starting for most other teams.

Back
Top Bottom