| FOOD Anthony Bourdain passed away three years ago today.Take the time to watch his perfect description of Waffle House.

I was pleasantly surprised at how good their cheeseburgers are, although, like you, not a big fan of their breakfast.

Thankfully, the new one near me will have a tame vibe to it compared to most (based on location). No way am I eating at the one on The Strip for instance. I just want my breakfast platter without all the noise and the possibility of someone urinating in the vestibule.

Thankfully, the new one near me will have a tame vibe to it compared to most (based on location). No way am I eating at the one on The Strip for instance. I just want my breakfast platter without all the noise and the possibility of someone urinating in the vestibule.
The one closest to me is by the hospital. The next closest in a neighborhood. The third, across from a bar and close to the entrance to the base.

All three tend to have a "tame vibe."

The one closest to me is by the hospital. The next closest in a neighborhood. The third, across from a bar and close to the entrance to the base.

All three tend to have a "tame vibe."
Me the first closest is 25 miles, the next is 35 miles, then 45 miles! Now if we were talking Huddle House this one is must closest to me. Like 10 miles! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom