| CURRENT EVENTS AmazonGo line...

screen%20shot%202018-01-22%20at%2033041%20pm.png

I know this is "teh future" and all, and I like the idea, but I do have a problem with it. You don't see what your total before you pay. No itemized list is sent until after you leave the place and you have been charged. The whole thing works by putting anything you take off the shelf into your cart (and taking it out if you put the item back) and then charging you for it when you leave. Maybe that works when the place isn't packed but I can easily see it charging me for items I didn't actually take out of the store during really busy times. And I won't know until I check the receipt that gets emailed to me after I leave.

I know this is "teh future" and all, and I like the idea, but I do have a problem with it. You don't see what your total before you pay. No itemized list is sent until after you leave the place and you have been charged. The whole thing works by putting anything you take off the shelf into your cart (and taking it out if you put the item back) and then charging you for it when you leave. Maybe that works when the place isn't packed but I can easily see it charging me for items I didn't actually take out of the store during really busy times. And I won't know until I check the receipt that gets emailed to me after I leave.
Well i know my wife won't be going! She the type that will put thing in the buggy and take it out and put it back in, before taking it out and leaving it.

Back
Top Bottom