| FTBL šŸˆšŸ’Ŗ ~ Alabama Football Spring Camp~ Video and interviews from Thursday's final practice before A-Day

Really looking forward to ā€œsimplerā€ defense. Hopefully fewer defensive busts with 4 and 5 * guys swarming. Recently we have suffered from ā€œparalysis by analysis ā€œ on defense. Perhaps the players we have been recruiting couldnā€™t learn Sabanā€™s complex defense?

Really looking forward to ā€œsimplerā€ defense. Hopefully fewer defensive busts with 4 and 5 * guys swarming. Recently we have suffered from ā€œparalysis by analysis ā€œ on defense. Perhaps the players we have been recruiting couldnā€™t learn Sabanā€™s complex defense?
Yeah I wondered about that the past few years. I know some coaches wanted to simplify it but Saban was too stubborn to do it.

Honestly not a big fan of the amount of openness we are seeing. Hope it is closed down some in the fall. Just prefer a consistent controllled message. Also the message that is really meant to challenge the players more so than provide information for the media and fans.

Also persoally not a fan of some of what I would call gimmicks I am hearing about. Maybe this generation needs it. To me pride in performance and playing for your teamates and playing for the A on your jersey shoiuld be the motivator but I am old school so what do I know.

Does he short arm it?
Maybe not full velocity?

On over half of those throws you can see his right hand is just outside his left pants pocket on the follow through. In my uninformed opinion, the staff probably wants that a little tighter...but the form is pretty close to what they'd like to see.

JMO ...

Back
Top Bottom