| FTBL Ainge not impressed with Alabama

G

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/m...sports/1193822642266150.xml&coll=3&thispage=2

From that article...
Tennessee quarterback Erik Ainge wasn't impressed by Alabama's defense during the Tide's 41-17 victory on Oct. 20.

"I didn't think Alabama really stopped us much all game," Ainge told reporters Tuesday. "But South Carolina -- and I will give them credit -- they stopped us a few times."

The Gamecocks lost in overtime Saturday night at Neyland Stadium. The Vols managed 362 total yards (259 passing) at Alabama, compared to 317 total and 216 passing in the 27-24 win over South Carolina.

I hope it goes as well for Matt Flynn. :roll: I'll take the win and be "unimpressive" any day of the week.

BamaDelta said:
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/sports/1193822642266150.xml&coll=3&thispage=2

From that article...
Tennessee quarterback Erik Ainge wasn't impressed by Alabama's defense during the Tide's 41-17 victory on Oct. 20.

"I didn't think Alabama really stopped us much all game," Ainge told reporters Tuesday. "But South Carolina -- and I will give them credit -- they stopped us a few times."

The Gamecocks lost in overtime Saturday night at Neyland Stadium. The Vols managed 362 total yards (259 passing) at Alabama, compared to 317 total and 216 passing in the 27-24 win over South Carolina.

I hope it goes as well for Matt Flynn. :roll: I'll take the win and be "unimpressive" any day of the week.

A good case of repressing painful memories.

wow cares what he says...they lost. It doesn't matter who stopped who, because they don't have the win.

i really don't like when people say this after the game. like it really matters what you say, it's like you are trying to make your loss easier to swallow to yourself. kinda tacky if you ask me.

It's like the Redskins complaining about the Patriots for scoring on them and being disrespectful. What is disrespectful is the way the Redskins defense/offense played...

He takes after his kin folk.

nba_a_ainge_412.jpg

Porterhouse said:
Ainge's career passing numbers against BAMA... 1 TD & 5 INT's... I doubt the Tide players are very enamored with him either.

I think his stats would equal 2 tds and 8 ints against the Tide!

Sporty #'s :D

Ainge needs to just admit they got whipped. He reminds me of the Black Knight in Monty Python's Holy Grail.

After he had his arms whacked off:

"It's only a mere flesh wound"

And then after he had his legs cut off:

"Come back and I'll bite your kneecaps off!"

:lol:

What a sore loser!

AFF said:
Ainge needs to just admit they got whipped. He reminds me of the Black Knight in Monty Python's Holy Grail.

After he had his arms whacked off:

"It's only a mere flesh wound"

And then after he had his legs cut off:

"Come back and I'll bite your kneecaps off!"

:lol:

To be truthful, we really didn't stop them very well. But on another note, how can you even comment on Alabama after getting blown out? No matter the play of the defense. :roll:

Tider 27 said:
To be truthful, we really didn't stop them very well. But on another note, how can you even comment on Alabama after getting blown out? No matter the play of the defense. :roll:

It's true we didn't shut them down completely. But I'm happy with the way our 'D' came up with the plays when they needed them. And you'r right, Ainge picked a dumb time to run his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom