| CURRENT EVENTS A Chick-fil-A employee in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, sprang into action to help a woman with a baby who was being carjacked.

...he wasn't putting up much of a fight. He looks like he's checked out.
Results of when you're put on your ass by a high school kid? I don't know that he's in high school. I see they've released his name, image, etc. He looks 17-18 to me. 🤷‍♂️ FWB doesn't seem like a place you'd find a high school wrestling program—he fits that mold—but I believe there's a good size contingent of military families. He could have that background.

220915-Mykel-Gordon-al-0931-b93a52.jpg

There's rasslin' and there's wrestling...bless his heart for employing some experience. POS guy deserved more, and the screaming Karen should get out of the frame.

I've seen a few say she was the victim (mother.)

I've seen that too - although it sure appears that the brunette at beginning on other side of parking lot is the mother freaking out - the blonde does seem to be a Karen moving in the yap at him. She's says "she had a baby in her arms" referring I guess the to the brunette. The guy deserves to be yelled at by a whole coven of Karens (are Karens like witches?)

Back
Top Bottom