| CURRENT EVENTS A Chemical CEO Levels on Net Zero and Fossil Fuel Phaseout Pledges

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Staff

I read this article a while back, meant to share it then. It's a great assessment of the meaningless net zero pledges being tossed around by ignorant politicians and scared executives, and how innovation is being ignored in the carbon emissions discussion. It's a great read.

Attachments

• Peter Huntsman Is a CEO Who Doesn’t Equivocate About Climate - WSJ.pdf
    419.6 KB · Views: 3
A permanently gifted link, meaning no subscription necessary, plus a pdf of it is sitting in the post. There's a whole lotta quit in you.
I’ve attached what it says….I didn’t see the pdf, but “no subscription necessary” well that says different. I would’ve read your right wing bullshit and will now, so when I say I tried I mean I damn well tried, so stick the whole lotta quit up your ass man

Attachments

• IMG_0248.png
    IMG_0248.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
I’ve attached what it says….I didn’t see the pdf, but “no subscription necessary” well that says different. I would’ve read your right wing bullshit and will now, so when I say I tried I mean I damn well tried, so stick the whole lotta quit up your ass man
You never give the straight story on anything, and you never give an honest reading. You bitch about being a rancher with high taxes, all the time alleging you're in the lower half. You know it's not true, but you'll never admit to anything. The reality is that you have a minority interest in a ranch operation, and have a rich uncle.

You never give the straight story on anything, and you never give an honest reading. You bitch about being a rancher with high taxes, all the time alleging you're in the lower half. You know it's not true, but you'll never admit to anything. The reality is that you have a minority interest in a ranch operation, and have a rich uncle.
LOL ok whatever you say expert.

I don’t owe you anything. I’ve not bitched about high taxes, I bitch about what your party does with said taxes, I’ve repeatedly said I’m good with high taxes if the money goes to improved social programs, you should read before spewing bullshit.

Reality- I don’t give two shits what some right wing dude on some message board thinks, but don’t even begin to think you know half what you’re talking about when it comes to me, you don’t know shit

Last edited:
chris-pratt-reversed.gif

Back
Top Bottom