| GOLF 219 yards out. Where’s your shot headed?

TerryP

Staff
219, no wind? I'm pulling my hybrid 5 and it's going to be between C and D. With that H5, I can play a low draw into that hole...just let it run. Gotta get over the false front. It's an uphill putt.

which would be "damn" or "krap?"

I don't know how many times I've said, "you are making this game too hard." D is the safe shot. If you are there in two, you should be putting for par.
I swing it from the left hand side and and I have a terrible slice, so what I should’ve said was “where is the lowercase x to A”! I would need to position my stance to hit D to K! 😂

@TerryP , you laugh but it is so true!! First time I ever played was with the coaching staff T Fultondale HS when I first started teaching/coaching. We were playing at Bent Brook off of 459 in McCalla. After a few holes, the baseball coach walked up behind me and grabbed my hips and opened my stance! I got defensive and asked what the hell he was doing. He said “Trust me! It will save you money in golf balls!”

@TerryP , you laugh but it is so true!! First time I ever played was with the coaching staff T Fultondale HS when I first started teaching/coaching. We were playing at Bent Brook off of 459 in McCalla. After a few holes, the baseball coach walked up behind me and grabbed my hips and opened my stance! I got defensive and asked what the hell he was doing. He said “Trust me! It will save you money in golf balls!”
Yeah, I'm laughing. No, I'm not. It's like I said to Casey, "practice."

Hey, I mishit a ball all the time. But, I'm pretty close to being able to say, "I want my drive to end up there.." and it does.

Now, AI would make a joke here about "practice." But. It's all about practice. The ONLY thing you can't practice in the game of golf is how a ball is going to roll on a green.

Making time...

I really want to shoot that squirrel in my neighbors tree with my bow (now that Kevin brought it up.) Not going to make time to do it...but I might bring out my .22 just to giggle.

Back
Top Bottom