| RECRUIT šŸˆ 2024 Transfer Portal Thread - DB DaShawn Jones has Committed to Alabama

Has nothing to do with the amount of faith , but everything to do with numbers. Unless we can get some kids to transfer in its not worth the risk of going full contact for four quarters.

Some of my quote was tongue in cheek and some was a legit concern of numbers. Maybe i should have pointed out the sarcasm but i assumed the readers would pick up on it.
Tongue in cheek or not, it has everything to do with faith. Faith that our new coach will get enough players in. I'm supremely confident that he will.

I have a couple of friends that are alumni and theyā€™re about as tickled as we are, one friend said ā€œthis shit sucks, yā€™all are losing a few good players, weā€™re losing damn near our entire teamā€
The system just sucks all around. Yeah, we are going to pounce on some of these guys no doubt. I enjoy when players come up in the system organically and I know we have benefited from the portal in the past. This is not you Grandfather's Dad's your college football any longer.

Maybe this has been explained before so forgive me but there is one thing I still don't understand but it relates to Bond and Texas. Aside from the fact the dude is completely money motivated and a bit of a head case, wouldn't the Lambo given to him not qualify as an out and out inducement? I mean, that's not a NIL thing unless he just became the most less than articulate spokesman for a local Lambo dealership in Austin. Didn't FSU just get nailed for something less than this? It just reminds me of that LSU former player handing out bills after the National Championship game somewhat and a big deal was made of it. Now we have schools/boosters handing out Lambos and nothing to say about it?

Back
Top Bottom