| RECRUIT šŸˆ 2024 Transfer Portal Thread - DB DaShawn Jones has Committed to Alabama

Could be some shuffling going on... maybe. There's 2 current OL that Bama is trying to hold onto also, which could factor in.
Gotcha, yea i figured there might be shuffling per our earlier discussion on the matter. I just really like Booker and Roberts at the G spot and if we could snag the center we'd just need a right tackle.

Unless the person in question is Proctor. I had heard rumblings but nothing concrete on that.

Saw your post about the team meeting in another thread and you were cryptic in there also. So what is up?
I "heard" that team meeting went well tonight, but it was likely to announce the hiring of the DC... which should sit well with lot of players.

I was simply saying same thing what @Brandon Van de Graaff was saying for the last few days. I was getting nervous about not having DC in place if it went beyond tonight.

Yea if he's planning on entering, he's gone. He thought about it for a while and decided against staying. Nothing we can do but move on, I think this will herald another 3-4 more portal entries.

We really need some wins in recruiting/portal or this is going to get out of hand and in a bad way.

Back
Top Bottom